Covid-19 Update Update
Dear EKGA Families,
In this current environment the situation is changing weekly, daily and hourly. As such, as a business and a club we are doing our best to keep up to date with the recommendations and requirements. This means our position today is different to what it was last Monday. It is likely to change again.
At the moment, there uncertainty as to if Term Two will commence as planned on the 14th of April. It is still our plan to open on the 14thif we can.
What are we doing at EKGA:
· We are working hard to produce online content for our gymnasts. Check your emails over the coming days as we will have an exciting online platform to deliver classes exclusively available to EKGA members. Whilst we realise this is not a substitute for “real life” equipment-based coaching and training, it is what we can do.
· We will not be auto charging any credit cards, until such time as we are up and running classes again.
· If we are not able to offer as many classes as we have planned, we will offering families credits for any classes we are not able to offer.
· We will have the phone with us at home. You will still be able to reach up by the regular phone ,number, however office hours will be reduced to a couple of hours each day. Leave a message and we will call you back.
· We will be checking and replying to emails
· We are still paying our full-time staff
What can you do to make sure EKGA stays in business and comes back stronger than ever:
· If you can afford to make your regular fortnightly direct debit payment, log onto the parent portal and make the payment for the next instalment of next term (which would usually be debited from your account this coming Friday the 27/3). If you are not in a position to do so, we understand. You will be allowed to catch up when classes are back on.
· Tell your friends and family about the programs we offer – recommend us, so when things get back to normal they come and join the fun.
· Once classes are permitted to resume, get your children back to Gymnastics at EKGA! We will continue with hand washing regimes, equipment cleaning, physical distancing and all other recommendations to help kids the kids safe.
· Book a birthday party for later in the year
· Support our special events and programs that will be running later in the year.